The Writer Wednesday Blog Hop is a weekly challenge to compose a piece of flash fiction in 500 words or less.
The rules are simple:
- There is either one picture and five random words or two pictures given out each Wednesday, which are to be used in the story.
- The word count must be 500 words or less.
- The deadline to link up is Tuesday of the following week.
- Don’t forget to link up with one of the wonderful hostesses:
Tena Carr, over at Jottings and Writings
Leanne Sype, over at Writings and Ruminations
Debb Stanton, over at Stanton Sunshine
and myself, over at Reading, Writing and Everything in Between
- Most importantly, have fun!
Check out my other stories for the blog hop here: